I can't say I've done much work myself. Things are not done so basically I've been running back and forth between:
- Testing out credits screen.
- Creating a higher res game over animation for "Give Up" on losing the round. This might need a new animation player instance to be created.
- BGM making and inspiration hunting.
- Coordinating with voice actress.
|At other times I waste precious time staring into the depths that is GMStudio|
Here's what I'm hoping to bring in for the next release:
- New voice set.
- Balance enemy spawn rates to not overwhelm player.
- The previously discussed passive that grants buff/debuff to player for sex.
Until then, I'll be holding off this release for a while. Looks like my weekend will be all about development.