Wednesday 17 December 2014

AoD - Progress report (3) & Stuff

I have been neglecting the H part of AoD for some time now, but I recently added a few things in the hentai aspect, mainly:
Cum-splosion! Too much or too little? You tell me!
I felt like the scenes haven't been making impressions so I increased fluids by tenfold!

Also, I made it such that enemy sprites overlapping the player in the sexing mode will be transparent so you could see more of the heroine (like below):


Apart from that, I've at least gotten lust/arousal bar working now. All that's left now is to set its effects (to grant health and maybe also slight change to the end of the sex interaction) when it fills up.

I want to have v0,2 up before Christmas so I better get to fixing up the damned bugs.


---


Stuff

As a side note, Azurezero has completed his platformer game Grimoire.

[Questionable picture removed in compliance to Blogger terms]

You play as Rika, in the search for the Grimoire of spells. Along the linear game progression, you'll obtain a total of 4 spells in which you use to progress through the simple level puzzles.

The game is a short one and has a total of 5 CGs. If you're looking for a casual platforming eroge, you can check out the Grimoire demo.

---
In addition, I thought I'd also share these few eroge I saw as I scoured the forums a little bit:

Anthophobia
Anthophobia by Sourjelly, is a 2D-side-scroller zombie eroge that plays much like Parasite in City, but with puzzles, backtracking and a heroine in pink sweater (which comes off, yay).

Sprite sex feels like they could use an extra frame or two though in the demo, but still good. Also zombies are primarily green and grow flowers.

Malise and the Machine
Malise and the Machine by Eromancer, which at first glance probably won't come across as one an RPG-Maker to the eyes of many. Rewritten engine by Eromancer allowed MatM to look like above, although there have yet to be a gameplay video out yet (probably within the month).

10 comments:

  1. Awesome recommendations, data. Also I like the choices you make (transparent mob, yes man.)
    As for the cumsplosion... I'd say it's fine... but even though the splash is okay, that puddle though... (Maybe the cum puddle can fade away?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cum puddle fades away with time, though there'll be different views with this. I think some wpuld prefer to see puddles littered. If the number of requests is high, iI could include an option to control the fade time and maybe size of puddle too.

      Delete
    2. I don't want to have an option for that imo.

      Delete
    3. You're right. I should keep things simple as is!

      Delete
  2. Looks nice, but maybe there's a bit too much fluid for my taste. Though if I had to suggest about changing anything, I'd probably say you might want to make the puddle form a bit slower and cap at a smaller size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps I should scale the puddle size according to the nnumber of pparticipants in the sexing mode? As of now, the puddle size is dependent on whether the sex finished on a non/full arousal bar.

      Delete
    2. Maybe scaled based on both number of participants being a size cap, and arousal bar being the size of the puddle itself?
      Was thinking something as a "filled up bar" but the arousal bar already does that job well. What about a sample of how the puddle looks with a lower arousal level?

      I think this is what I'm sounding like: "Blah blah game is great but complaining about very small details blah blah"

      Delete
    3. Haha yeah we might be looking too much into this aesthetic. I'lldecide after hearing feedback from v0.2

      Delete
  3. the cumsplosion is great <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully I can continue the animation consistency!

      Delete