File size: ~24 MB
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! | Password: dtny | ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
I've also included (3) new boss-specific player-dominant animations, one for each of the first 3 bosses. To trigger them, you only need to run up to them (like how enemies do to the player when knocked down) during their near-death state, with the "Finish" notation. This is intended as a reward for having defeated bosses.
- Default - Gain 1 HP. No added effects.
- Pure - Lose 1 HP. Gain great +knockback but slower stamina recovery.
- Lust - Recovery all HP. Reduced stamina-use on charging skills, but take increased stamina damage.
Your feedback can help me improve AoA, so I'd greatly appreciate if you can tell me how you feel about:
- The choice of BGM. If you think a different music might be better, I'd like to hear references for new inspiration as well.
- The new voices. Re-recordings might be possible.
- The current game difficulty.
!! Oh right before I forget, press 'M' to change BGMs. Pressing 'N' will fade-in and out of music.
Release Notes - v0.90
- New player-dominant sex animations (only Bosses 1-to-3 has it now).
- Will now notify unlocks (skill & anim) if they have not been unlocked.
- Enemy Brute's whirlwind now knockback other enemies.
- Enemies Brute and Champion aggression reduced slightly.
- The "Double-edge" now unblockable.
- The "Seriate" passive now unblockable. Now only needs 2-3 successive hits.
- The "Whirlwind" now with increased knockback.
- New "Sex" skill passive. Choose from 3 effects.
- Demo ends at ROUND . The round will loop endlessly.
- The "Adult content" in settings menu does not work.
- Boss-dominant animations not done.
- Gallery cannot be accessed yet.
- Gamepad too sensitive in the menus.
- Help me find more!
Movement - Arrow keys
Attack - 'C' key
Activate skills - 'A', 'S', and 'D' keys
Space - Zoom-in/out
F2 - Restarts game
F4 - Full-screen/Window mode
BGM change - 'M' key
BGM fade - 'N' key
Enter - Skill Menu
ESC - Pause/Save menu
Numpad 0 - Trips the player (or press Ctrl)
Numpad 2 - Spawn "bats from cave" effx
Numpad 5 - Spawns more random enemies (or press '0')
Key '7' - Enable/disable debug text